Manufacturing Day is coming up!! October 6th 2023
MANUFACTURING DAY 2023 – Friday, October 6, 2023
As manufacturers seek to fill 4 million high-skill, high-tech and high-paying jobs over the next decade, MFG Day empowers manufacturers to come together to address their collective challenges so they can help their communities and future generations thrive.
While MfgDay encourages students to take a peek into modern manufacturing careers, it may also be a way for you to recruit a veteran or encourage another community member to upskill their career and become play an integral part in manufacturing. This is an opportunity for companies to get involved with the community and illustrate what manufacturing looks like today rather than what it used to be.
This year, we are celebrating Manufacturing Day with Pressure Systems International (P.S.I). Click on the link below to register for this free event.
Watch the 2022 Manufacturing Day Video
Watch the 2021 Manufacturing Day Videos
Alamo Group Inc.
Cox Mfg. Company
M2 Global Inc.
Toyota Motor Mfg.
Watch the 2020 Manufacturing Day Videos
If you choose to host your own virtual MFG Day event, here are a few suggestions:
- Provide a welcome message from senior leadership.
- Offer an overview of the importance of manufacturing to the economy in your community.
- Lay out what your company does and give participants a sense of its career offerings
- Film a video tour of your facility to show viewers the technology and tools you use every day.
- Record interviews with employees or a conversation with a panel to allow young people to hear directly from the people who work at your business.
- Create a survey to track how the event changes your audience’s perceptions of manufacturing—for example, asking participants about their interest in a manufacturing career both before and after your presentation.