How Companies in the San Antonio Region Are Taking Care of Business Amid COVID-19
Thursday, April 2, 2020
Join us for a virtual panel discussion on Thursday, April 2nd to discuss updates on COVID-19 in the San Antonio Region, the effect on businesses and how to take action.
SAMA | Virtual Panel Discussion: How Companies in the San Antonio Region Are Taking Care of Business Amid COVID-19
- Thursday, April 2nd | 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- Zoom Meeting information will be emailed to you once you register for the meeting.
Topics of Discussion Include:
- SBA loan opportunities
- What qualifies for FLMA reimbursement and how do you get reimbursed
- PSL and other employers/employee issues
- Update on what manufacturers are doing regionally
- CoSA Metro Health – update on COVID-19 in Bexar County/City and what measures the city is taking to contain the virus – SA’s Stay Home, Work Safe order
- Update on the CARE Act – what it means to small businesses and employees from an Employment Law perspective
- Tax implications of the CARE Act and how to apply
- And much more…
Rey Chavez, SAMA President/CEO
Dave Campbell, SAMA Chairman & President/Owner of Heartland Enterprises
- Introductions of Guest Panelists: Human Resources, Employment Law, Business Tax, and Operations Experts
- Presentation from each Panelist
- Open for questions from registered guests
Suggestion: For a more efficient discussion, we ask that you email your questions to SAMA – email@example.com. These questions will be sent to our panel prior to the panel discussion.
Once registered SAMA will follow-up to provide you with the Zoom login information for the Panel Discussion.
Please contact the SAMA office if you have any questions: 210-979-7530 or email Rosie Oritz – firstname.lastname@example.org.