How Manufacturers Can Navigate the CARE Act and Payroll Protection Program and Keep Employees Safe
Thursday, April 16, 2020
Join us for our second virtual panel discussion on Thursday, April 16th to discuss updates on COVID-19 in the San Antonio Region, it’s the effect on manufacturers. This discussion will focus on the CARE Act, Payroll Protection, Deferral Taxes, Aero Space, Texas Manufacturing and Keeping Your Employees Safe.
“How Manufacturers can Navigate the CARE Act and Payroll Protection Program and Keep Employees Safe”
Thursday, April 16th | 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Rey Chavez, SAMA President/CEO
- Dave Campbell, SAMA Chairman & President/Owner of Heartland Enterprises
- Rey Chavez, President/CEO of SAMA: CARE Act/Payroll Protection
- Pat Lonsdale, Partner at RSM US LLP: Deferral Taxes
- Ian Burden, President/CEO of Alamo Group: Experiencing COVID-19 in the Workplace
- Doug Carlberg, President/CEO of M2 Global & Tyler Schroeder, Manager at Boeing: AeroSpace Industry
- Rob Franklin, General Manager (Assembly Division) at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas: Texas Manufacturing
Open for questions from registered guests
Once registered SAMA will follow-up to provide you with the Zoom login information for the Panel Discussion.
Please contact the SAMA office if you have any questions: 210-979-7530 or email Rosie Oritz – [email protected].